The Technix T81 and T81-V use the same 32″ Widescreen, Full-HD LCD panel, the choice between the two units comes down to Signal Inputs required.
The Technix T81 is aimed at the Digital Market with VGA, DVI(HDMI) and DisplayPort inputs, while the Technix T81-V is aimed more at the Video Market, offering Composite & S-Video inputs, alongside VGA and DVI(HDMI).
You can be confident that both units excel in build and picture quality using high specification components sourced from carefully selected suppliers.
With a number of mounting arrangements, various builds and finishes, additional touchscreen if needed, together make this monitor an essential part of your Industrial IT Solution.
- Enhanced Reliability and Performance
- 5-Year warranty
- Wide Temperature Operating Range
- 1920 x 1080 Full-HD Display
- Multiple Inputs – VGA / HDMI / DisplayPort / Composite Video
- PCAP and Capacitive Touchscreen Option
- IP66 Seal to Viewable Area
- 100-240V AC Input (Standard)
- 24V, 48V DC Input (Option)
- Black RAL 9005 Texture finish or Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Build Options: Panel Mount, Rackmount, Metal Case (VESA Mount), Enclosed Chassis
- UK Built and Supported – Over 30-Years Trading
- Bespoke Product Customisation available